ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: Pakistan has strongly condemned the suicide car bomb attack in Iran’s Southeastern Port City of Chabahar.
Earlier in the day, a suicide bomber drove his explosives-laden vehicle into a Police Headquarters in Chabahar, killing three people and causing injuries to four further as well.
“Pakistan strongly condemns terrorist car bomb attack in Chabahar in brotherly neighboring Iran that has taken lives of 3 innocent people while injuring others,” the Foreign Office Spokesman Dr Mohammad Faisal said in a twitter message.
“Pakistan condemns Terrorism. Concerted efforts are required to uproot it from spreading anywhere and everywhere,” Dr Faisal also said.
Pakistan strongly condemns terrorist car bomb attack in Chahbahar in brotherly neighbouring Iran that has taken lives of 3 innocent people while injuring others. Pakistan condemns Terrorism. Concerted efforts are required to uproot it from spreading anywhere and everywhere.
— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) December 6, 2018
Meanwhile in a statement, the Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi also condemned the car bomb blast in Iranian Chabahar Port City.
The foreign minister expressed grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the blast.
No group has yet claimed responsibility for the suicide car bomb attack in Chahbahar.
The Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Ground Force Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour also visited the blast area, and said that calm and security has returned to Chabahar as the security forces have brought the situation under control.
“IRGC forces have been deployed to the site, and are fully on alert,” Pakpour said according to the Iranian media.