Online Vehicle Verification In Punjab
It isn’t uncommon to hear about frauds happening whenever someone purchases a used car. There is a history of people selling cars with fake registration and number plates. Hence, it is necessary that whenever you are purchasing a car that you verify it. The verification process has become quite easy, as it is now available online in Punjab in 2020 as well. You can easily check the history of the car and whether it has ever been linked with any criminal record or not. Here is how you can use Online Vehicle verification in Punjab.
Let’s discuss the ways you can online verify the vehicle in Punjab in 2020 and get all the information you want.
HOW TO VERIFY A VEHICLE ONLINE?
There are two ways through which you can verify any vehicle online in Punjab:
- MTMIS Punjab Online Vehicle Checking
- INCPak Technologies Vehicle Verification Online Smartphone Application
Whether it is a tractor, car, bike, semi-truck or any other vehicle registered from within Punjab will be easily accessed through these two websites. Let’s discuss them one by one:
MTMIS BY GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
The government of Punjab has made it east with the online MTMIS to check the history of any vehicle. The Punjab Motor Registration Authority provides all the details of the car through the site. Moreover, the Punjab Excise and Taxation Department will also help in going through the tax history of the vehicle.
How To Use MTMIS Website
You can check the verification of any vehicle easily by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the MTMIS Punjab website
- Enter the vehicle number you want to verify the information of
- A table of the Vehicle Details including Registration Number, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Registration Date, Vehicle Price, Manufacturing Year, Color, and Token Tax Paid will be shown to you
- Another table with the Owner Details including Owner Name, Father Name, and the City will also be shown on the screen. Keep in mind the owner details depend on the time the vehicle has been transferred from one name to another. As per that, all the previous owners will also be shown
Contact Punjab Government
If you have any issues, find fraudulent activity by any vehicle owner, or want to complain about the taxes not being paid by a certain vehicle you want to be involved with, you can get in touch with the Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department of the Government of Punjab. The following are all the details. Make sure you get in touch with relevant authorities if you find any mischief in the verification, and do not make the purchase till the government clears the vehicle and deems it safe to buy.
Address – 2nd Floor, Transport House, 11-Egerton Road, Lahore
Phone – 0800-08786
Fax – (042) 99202946
Email – email@example.com
INCPak Technologies Online Vehicle Verification Smartphone App
Though the Punjab government has made the vehicle verification process easy and smart without any loopholes as well. However, if you find any glitches with the information being provided on the MTMIS website, you can download INCPak Verification Smartphone App from Google Play Store without any charges to verify any vehicle of your choice.
How To Use INCPak Smartphone App
Using the INCPak app is a no brainer. You can verify your vehicle in Punjab by following this process:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app. It is only available in Android phones for free
- Register or log in with the relevant details
- Enter the vehicle number you want to verify
- Two tables, same as the MTMIS website, with the vehicle details and the owner details, will be shown to you
The online vehicle verification in Punjab is the easiest thing to do in 2020. If you are making a purchase or intend to, just go to the website or the app to verify the vehicle and check its history, so you can protect your money from any frauds.
Must Read, How to check vehicle registration online in Islamabad