The government of Pakistan has made it easy for the public to manage bill payments, cash transactions, and other service management facilities by introducing the NADRA KIOSK reporting system. It is an online platform created by the authority to resolve bill management problems and other payment submission issues. You can access KIOSK help in major cities, including Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Faislabad, and Rawalpindi. If you want to know how to benefit from this portal, we have listed every instruction below for your ease.
NADRA KIOSK Features
NADRA KIOSK reporting system can facilitate you in every way possible. The robust platform has modern features, making it an ideal solution for the local public. Here are the features of the NADRA KIOSK reporting system.
- High-end system security
- Personalized settings to fit the needs of the user
- ISO 8583 certified
- Biometric verification system
- Individual IDs
- Encrypted transactions
KIOSK Reporting Uses
- E-government project payments
- Utility bills, including Electricity, water, phone, and gas
- Account payments
- Registration of INGO
- E-Governance Identity Management
- National ID verification
- Vehicle Registration Card (ETO-Islamabad)
- Integrated Border Management System Safe City (E-Sahulat)
- Pakistan Electoral Systems
- Afghan National Registration
How to Use the KIOSK Reporting System?
You may follow the instructions to use the NADRA KIOSK system for bill management, service management, and other purposes.
- Log on to the KIOSK website.
- Follow the directions on the portal.
- Locate the administration or service you want to access
How to Register Complaint Using NADRA KIOSK?
If you want to register a complaint regarding any problems you face with the NADRA KIOSK reporting system, you can follow the listed steps below.
- Locate the complaint registration option on the NADRA website.
- Open the NADRA KIOSK login portal to access the complaint management system.
- Click on the alternative option on your screen: “open the news ticker.”
- The new registration form with the primary information will appear once you click on the option.
- Enter your contact information and choose the complaint you need to register.
- You may explain your concern in the subject area and get a token number.
- You can use the token number as a reference for your complaint.
How to Verify CNIC for NADRA KIOSK?
Follow one of the steps below to verify your CNIC through NADRA
Send a text message to 7000
Send a text message to 8300
Send a text message to 667
Check CNIC and number information by SIM