It is necessary to know if the vehicle you plan to purchase is verified or not. More often than not, the stolen cars and the vehicles used for theft and frauds are resold without the new owner knowing their history. Therefore, it is necessary for you to be smart enough and spare a few minutes to check if your vehicle has any shady history or not. It has become really easy to online verify your vehicle in Islamabad in 2020.
There are multiple ways through which you can verify your vehicle just by sitting at your home. Let’s discuss them today.
MTMIS Islamabad: HOW TO ONLINE VERIFY YOUR VEHICLE
If you want to verify the registered vehicle in Islamabad online in 2020, the process is easy, swift and smart. There are two ways through which you can check the verification:
- Islamabad Excise & Taxation Official Site
- INCPak Technologies Vehicle Verification Online Smartphone Application
MTMIS ISLAMABAD OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The federal capital Islamabad’s authorities have made it super easy to go online and check if a certain vehicle is registered or not and verify all the information in detail. You can go through the tax history and may view the process to pay the tax through the same website as well.
How To Use Islamabad Excise & Taxation Website?
You can check the verification of any vehicle in Islamabad by following the steps below:
- Go to the Islamabad Excise & Taxation Official Website
- A box will appear on the screen as soon as the website is open. Click on Vehicle Information Detail
- You will be directed towards the query box for Registration Number.
- Enter the Registration Number and hit search
- A table of the Vehicle Details including Registration Number, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Registration Date, Vehicle Price, Manufacturing Year, Color, and Token Tax Paid will be shown to you
- Another table with the Owner Details including Owner Name, Father Name, and the City will also be shown on the screen. Keep in mind the owner details depend on the time the vehicle has been transferred from one name to another. As per that, all the previous owners will also be shown
One thing you should know is that if you have paid the tax or token for registration after the 15th of any month, it will take the same amount of days or even a month for the vehicle to be shown on the website.
If you face any issues or have any queries that have to be answered, you can get real-time information by contacting the relevant department at 051-9107612.
INCPak Technologies Online Vehicle Verification Smartphone App
You can also use the INCPak Verification Smartphone App to verify any vehicle. Though the app works for vehicles across other provinces as well, the federal capital is also listed on the app. Hence, in case of any issues with the official site, you can download the app to check if the vehicle is verified or not.
How To Use INCPak Smartphone App
Using the INCPak app is easy. You can verify your vehicle in Islamabad by following this process:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app. It is only available in Android phones for free
- Register or log in with the relevant details
- Enter the vehicle number you want to verify
- Two tables, same as the Islamabad Excise and Taxation website, with the vehicle details and the owner details, will be shown to you
These were both the ways through which anyone can verify their vehicle online in Islamabad in 2020. They are easy and take only a few minutes to provide you with all the required information to ensure the vehicle is safe for use and does not have any history you should be afraid of. Therefore, always make sure to verify the vehicle before making the purchase because precaution is always better than cure.
Must Read, How to check online vehicle verification in Punjab using MTMIS Punjab.