Oslo, Norway: Pakistan-Norway Forum and Pakistan Mission in Norway are holding “Kashmir Seminar” to highlight atrocities being faced by Kashmiri Muslims in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
According to DND News Agency, Lord Nazir Ahmed of UK arrived to Oslo to attend Seminar and held deliberations with Ambassador of Pakistan in Oslo Zaheer Pervaiz Khan here today.
Kashmiri and Pakistani communities with active support of Pakistani missions abroad are busy in sensitizing the world community about Kashmir crises by telling them historic perspective of the issue, delay and holdup of holding Plebiscite which was promised by United Nations Security Council over 60 years ago.
Kashmir crises has entered into a grave phase as Kashmiri Muslims are facing situation which according to international organisation is not less than genocide after India abruptly changed the legal status of Indian Occupied Kashmir by making it a Union of Indian state.
What we know about situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir?
- Over 70-Days long curfew and communication blockade continues
- Medical services still not available in IoK
- Women, girls, children and even young boys are sexually abuse by Indian military and law enforcing agencies
- Disappearance and abduction of youth continues
- Serious humanitarian crises grips IoK as food stocks are inadequate
- Tourism and hotel industry completely collapsed in IoK
- Orchards owned by Muslim Kashmiris are cutoff to ground so there would be no fruit
- value addition industry available once clampdown is lifted
- Night house-raids and picking up men by law enforcing agencies continues
- Estimated deaths due to non-availability of medical services in Valley crossing the figure of 7,000 patients (deceased patients).
- Educational institutes are still closed and Kashmiris are denied basic right of health and education.