The applications are invited to fill-up following posts in Annual Development Program (ADP) Scheme titled as “Strengthening Services Access & Management of Family Planning Programme in Punjab (2021-24)” in Population Welfare Department, Punjab on contract basis (up to June 30, 2024) as per provisions contained in PC-I of the said scheme.
Name of Post with BPS
Number of Post
|Junior Clerk (BS-11)||01||18-25 years + general age relaxation of 05 years for Males and 08 years for Females|
|Driver (BS-04)||03||Middle having LTV driving license||05 years relevant experience||Up to 30 years + general age relaxation of 05 years for Male|
|Chowkidar (BS-01)||06||Literate||23-30 years + general age relaxation of 05 years for Male|
|Sweeper (BS-01)||01||20-30 years + general age relaxation of 05 years for Male|
Note: 02 years further age relaxation in upper age limit in addition to above referred age relaxation shall be admissible in terms of Government of the Punjab S&GAD (Regulations Wing) Notification dated 26.01.2022.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above referred posts are contractual, non-transferable and project based.
- No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts.
- Candidates already working in government/semi-government organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- Candidates shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall submit dully filled application form (online) along with deposit slip prescribed fee in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- The test feel shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
Applications completed in all respect should reach NTS till November 16, 2022.
- The roll number slips shall be uploaded on NTS website and the test schedule shall be conveyed to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall produce original documents along with set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.