The Ministry of Human Rights has announced Islamabad-based jobs to fill the vacant posts of Deputy Director/Project Manager and Receptionist.
The contract-based appointments are being made to serve in the project of the Ministry of Human Rights titled the “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC)”.
Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights
Name of Post
Basic Pay Scale (PBS)
No. of Posts/Quota
Qualification and Experience
|Deputy Director/Project Manager||PPS-08 (equivalent to BPS-18)||01-Post|
Punjab Including ICT (Only for Transgender Persons Bearing “x” identity on CNIC)
|20-40 years||Rs 218,750||· Master Degree at least 2nd Division, anthropology, project management or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC|
· 05 years post qualification experience in the field of Human Rights and Project Management in public or private organization
· Effective communication and writing skills and computer competency
|PPS-02 (equivalent to BPS-07)||01-Post|
|Rs 35,000||2nd Class or Grade-C Bachelor|
Note: The age limit includes 5 years of upper age relaxation
Terms and conditions:
- Interested candidates can only apply through the National Jobs Portal (NJP) online at www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
The deadline for the submission of applications is November 17, 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates will have to produce originals documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel along with the NOC from the concerned organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.