The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and ICT enabled services sector, has invited applications from suitable candidates under the ADP Scheme of Establishment of Digital City Haripur from the project-based posts on purely fixed pay and contractual basis for an initial period of one year and extendable upon satisfactory performance and extension of the project.
Total Number of Positions
|Site Engineer (equivalent to BPS-17)||1||Haripur||Minimum: 22 years|
Maximum: 40 years
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (at least 16 years of education) with 03 years of relevant experience|
|Computer Operator (equivalent to BPS-16)||1||Haripur||Minimum: 22 years|
Maximum: 40 years
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (at least 16 years of education) with 02 years of relevant experience|
Site Engineer Post Description:
- Top supervision of construction activities.
- Submission of daily progress report to Manager Infrastructure.
- Managing construction different construction activities at site.
- Checking survey sheets and laboratory test reports.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising of consultant staff.
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales and furnishing report to manager infrastructure accordingly.
- Liaising with consultant, contractors and subcontractors providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols are adopted.
- Any other duty assigned by Project Manager/Manager Infrastructure.
Computer Operator Post Description:
- Monitoring and manipulating daily jobs that are determined by Project Manager.
- Preparing any equipment that is needed for day-to-day operations by accessing various different forms of software.
- Making appropriate changes to any documentation, as and when needed.
- Generating reports and distributing to all those who are concerned.
- Troubleshooting any malfunctions.
- Ensuring operation of equipment used by completing maintenance following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintaining and protecting operations by keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Continuously monitoring and reacting to IT operations schedules.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. * Any other duty assigned.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals shall visit https://kpitb.gov.pk/careers to apply online.
- Documents submitted by hand/courier shall not be accepted.
- Candidates shall completely and correctly fill the online application from and shall upload all updated prerequisite education and experience certificates and other required documents against the entries made online in the application form.
The last date for online submission is December 14, 2022.