In a progressive public sector organization, following positions are vacant on contractual basis for Pakistani citizens only:-
|Serial #||Name of Vacancy||Number of Posts||Pay Scale||Criteria|
(For Kallar Kahar, DG Khan & Sargodha)
|3||SPS-9/10||· MBA (1st|
Division) with FCPS and nil experience (SPS-9)Or· M.B.B.S (1st
Division) with FCPS and 7 years experience after post graduation (SPS-10)
· Active clinical experience and PMDC certificate
(For Kallar Kahar, Petaro & Sargodha)
(For DG Khan)
(For DG Khan & Petrao)
|2||SPS-9/10||· MBA or equivalent with 1st Division (Preference for experience in HRM)|
· Retd Maj/Capt/Equivalent (Category-II)
|5||DADCP (For Rawalpindi)||1||SPS-8/10|
- Following documents should be sent to undersigned before November 15, 2022 through PO Box 1158:-
- CV showing: full name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, domicile, postal address, mobile number, email address.
- Copy of one set of educational and experience certificates.
- Covering letter mentioning the post.
- Copy of CNIC & 2 x passport size photographs.
- Candidates must be medically Category A.
- Candidates in government/semi-government service should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible for tests and interviews.
- Age limits for all posts is 18 to 35 years. For Special Drs age relaxation for 10 years will be considered. However, for Category-II re-employment within one and half year of SOS and upto maximum 55 years of age.
- This office has the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.