JazzCash LESCO Bill Payment: All You Need To Know About
JazzCash, formerly known as MobiCash, is a Pakistani mobile wallet, mobile payments, and branchless banking services provider in Pakistan. You can pay your Electricity Bills through JazzCash LESCO bill payment service on a Jazz number by visiting any Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branch, Jazz Franchise, or Business Center and JazzCash Agents spread across Pakistan.
In addition, biometrically verified Jazz customers can self-register their Mobile Account simply by dialing *786#. JazzCash provides a lot of services for its costumers such as payment of utility bills, transfer of money, purchase mobile load for prepaid and postpaid customers, etc.
The article is about how to pay the electricity bills through JazzCash. The article covers two methods of paying bills. The first one is through the JazzCash app (application), which and be downloaded from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techlogix.mobilinkcustomer&hl=en, and the second one is through Jazz cash code. Click on the Lesco bill to know more about the billings.
How to Pay Electricity bills via JazzCash app
Following are the steps to pay bills;
- log in to your Jazzcash app.
- Tap on the ‘Pay bills’ option (2nd option).
- Select the bill type ‘Electricity.’
- Tap on ‘Select Payment Company’ and choose your electricity provider such as LESCO, FESCO, IESCO, etc.
- Enter Consumer Number.
- You will see the complete detail of your electricity bill. (if you want to check duplicate Bill, then you can end your steps here)
- Enter the MPIN code and tap on the next button.
- Finally, you paid your electricity bill by sitting at home.
How to Pay electricity bills through jazzcash code?
Following are the steps to pay the electricity bills through jazz cash code;
- dial *786# from your smartphone.
- A new window will pop up which will display the options or type of bill.
- Select 2nd option ‘pay bills.
- Select your bill type ‘Electricity.’
- Select company
- Enter the consumer reference number and tap on the ‘send’ button.
- On the new screen, You will see the total due amount of your bill if the bill is unpaid.
- Enter your MPIN code and pay your bill.
You can know more by clicking Lesco bill payment as well.