Caller tune service is quite popular among mobile users in Pakistan. When you make a phone call to someone and hear a song or music playing in your ear piece, it means that the user you are calling has subscribed to the caller tune service. Jazz has a large customer base in the country. Many Jazz users have subscribed to Jazz caller tune service. While this may be true, a lot of users frequently ask questions about how to activate this service and what is the Jazz caller tune code. If you are also looking for the answer to this question, worry not as we have got you covered with complete details of this fun offer by Jazz below.
How to Activate Jazz Caller Tune Service
Listed below are the complete details including Jazz caller tune code, service charges, and validity.
|Jazz Caller Tune||Codes|
|How to Activate/Subscribe||Dial 230 or send ‘sub’ to 230|
|How to Deactivate/Unsubscribe||Dial 230 or send ‘unsub’ to 230|
|IVR Charges||Rs. 0.72/Min (By dialling 2301)|
|IVR Charges||Rs. 2.84/Min (By dialling 230)|
|SMS Charges (To Download Content)||Rs. 7.99 + tax|
|To Block Jazz tunes||Dial *2302*1#|
|To Unblock Jazz tunes||Dial *2302*2#|
|Random RBT Subscription||Send Sub to 6007|
|Random RBT Unsubscription||Send Unsub to 6007|
Caller Tune Categories
You can choose from a list of categories to select your desired Apni Dhun IVR caller tune on your Jazz SIM. The list includes:
- Pakistani (New Releases, Top 10, Ghazals, Punjabi, Pop, Balochi, Pushto, Sindhi, Others)
- English (Top 10, Classics, New Releases, Rock, RnB, Others)
- Asian (Top 10, New Releases, Punjabi, Classics, Others)
- Arabic (Top 10, New Releases, Classics)
- Jazz Themes
Terms and Conditions
- Jazz caller tune service is valid for both, prepaid and post-paid customers.
- The music library for Apni Dhun and Mobitunes is the same.
- Note that Apni Dhun and Mobitunes are separate offers and will be charged separately if activated at the same time.
- The Jazz caller tune service is not valid for Warid SIM users.