So, you own a sim but forgot how to check your balance? Don’t worry; we have got you covered. Many of our users search for How to Check Jazz Balance, so we thought we should share a straightforward guide for this operation.
Jazz Balance Inquiry Guide
Jazz is one of the most credible mobile phone networks of all time. After merging with Jazz, it has become even more purposeful in its service for users across Pakistan. We know that most of the functions related to the SMS packages, call packages, and internet packages have become standard for Warid and Jazz after integration, but they’re always remains some confusion, specifically regarding a balance check code. So to avoid any confusion, here we have explained in detail how to check the jazz balance for your convenience.
How to Check Jazz Balance?
If you are confused about how to check your remaining balance, here we have got the answer. Follow the steps as explained below:
- Check the balance of your Jazz Mobile connection with the USSD code *111#.
- Simply dial code *111# from your mobile phone, and you will see the balance on your mobile phone screen.
- The charges are Rs. 0.20 Plus tax.
- This option is only for Jazz prepaid customers.
Terms & Conditions
- All Jazz Prepaid customers can use this option regardless of their package.
- The prices exclude all taxes.
- Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed by Jazz anytime!
- The company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the Jazz
The above mention guide covers Jazz connections and former Warid users since Jazz and Warid merged a few years ago.
Also, if you need to check out the latest Jazz call or internet packages, click here!
This article has been updated on July 2022.