The Interbank Closing Exchange Rate in Pakistan has been issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for August 15, 2023.
At the Closing of the Trading Session in the Interbank Market on August 15, 2023, the US Dollar (USD) settled at 291.50 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR), appreciating by 1.04 percent.
PKR falls 1.03% against $ DoD, closing at 291.51 (2nd lowest level since record low of 298.93 on 11-May’23)
— Arif Habib Limited (@ArifHabibLtd) August 15, 2023
Euro (EUR) stood at Rs 318.38, the British Pound (GBP) at Rs 369.80, the Canadian Dollar (CAD) at Rs 216.04, the Australian Dollar (AUD) at Rs 188.48, the UAE Dirham (AED) at Rs 79.36, the Saudi Riyal (SAR) at Rs 77.71, the Chinese Yuan (CNY) at Rs 40.01, and the Turkish Lira (TRY) at Rs 10.77.
Exchange Rates against Pakistani Rupees Today
- USD to PKR – USD/PKR (1 US Dollar equals 291.50 Pakistani Rupees)
- EUR to PKR – EUR/PKR (1 Euro equals 318.38 Pakistani Rupees)
- GBP to PKR – GBP/PKR (1 British Pound equals 369.80 Pakistani Rupees)
- CAD to PKR – CAD/PKR (1 Canadian Dollar equals 216.04 Pakistani Rupees)
- AUD to PKR – AUD/PKR (1 Australian Dollar equals 188.48 Pakistani Rupees)
- AED to PKR – AED/PKR (1 UAE Dirham equals 79.36 Pakistani Rupees)
- SAR to PKR – SAR/PKR (1 Saudi Riyal equals 77.71 Pakistani Rupees)
- CNY to PKR – CNY/PKR (1 Chinese Yuan equals 40.01 Pakistani Rupees)
- TRY to PKR- TRY/PKR (1 Turkish Lira equals 10.77 Pakistani Rupees)
Interbank Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
Exchange Rate (In PKR)
It’s worth noting that like elsewhere around the Pakistan, exchange rates are not fixed in Pakistan as well and they can fluctuate everyday due to a variety of factors including market forces, interest rates, inflation, political & economic stability, and speculation.