The Interbank Closing Exchange Rate in Pakistan has been issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for August 10, 2023.
At the Closing of the Trading Session in the Interbank Market on Thursday, the US Dollar (USD) settled at 287.59 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR), appreciating by 0.05 percent.
— SBP (@StateBank_Pak) August 10, 2023
Euro (EUR) stood at Rs 316.70, the British Pound (GBP) at Rs 366.91, the Canadian Dollar (CAD) at Rs 214.49, the Australian Dollar (AUD) at Rs 188.41, the UAE Dirham (AED) at Rs 78.29, the Saudi Riyal (SAR) at Rs 76.65, the Chinese Yuan (CNY) at Rs 39.89, and the Turkish Lira (TRY) at Rs 10.63.
Exchange Rates against Pakistani Rupees Today
- USD to PKR – USD/PKR (1 US Dollar equals 287.59 Pakistani Rupees)
- EUR to PKR – EUR/PKR (1 Euro equals 316.70 Pakistani Rupees)
- GBP to PKR – GBP/PKR (1 British Pound equals 366.91 Pakistani Rupees)
- CAD to PKR – CAD/PKR (1 Canadian Dollar equals 214.49 Pakistani Rupees)
- AUD to PKR – AUD/PKR (1 Australian Dollar equals 188.41 Pakistani Rupees)
- AED to PKR – AED/PKR (1 UAE Dirham equals 78.29 Pakistani Rupees)
- SAR to PKR – SAR/PKR (1 Saudi Riyal equals 76.65 Pakistani Rupees)
- CNY to PKR – CNY/PKR (1 Chinese Yuan equals 39.89 Pakistani Rupees)
- TRY to PKR- TRY/PKR (1 Turkish Lira equals 10.63 Pakistani Rupees)
Interbank Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
Exchange Rate (In PKR)
It’s worth noting that like elsewhere around the Pakistan, exchange rates are not fixed in Pakistan as well and they can fluctuate everyday due to a variety of factors including market forces, interest rates, inflation, political & economic stability, and speculation.