Interbank Exchange Rates in Pakistan
The Interbank Closing Exchange Rate in Pakistan has been issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for September 06, 2023.
Interbank Dollar Rate Today in Pakistan – 06 September 2023
At the Closing of the Trading Session in the Interbank Market on September 06, 2023, the US Dollar (USD) settled at 306.97 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR), depreciating by 0.04 percent.
PKR gains against $, up 0.04% DoD, closing at 306.98.
— Arif Habib Limited (@ArifHabibLtd) September 6, 2023
Euro (EUR) stood at Rs 329.48, the British Pound (GBP) at Rs 385.45, the Canadian Dollar (CAD) at Rs 224.82, the Australian Dollar (AUD) at Rs 196.15, the UAE Dirham (AED) at Rs 83.57, the Saudi Riyal (SAR) at Rs 81.83, the Chinese Yuan (CNY) at Rs 42.01, and the Turkish Lira (TRY) at Rs 11.44.
Exchange Rates against Pakistani Rupees Today
- USD to PKR – USD/PKR (1 US Dollar equals 306.97 Pakistani Rupees)
- EUR to PKR – EUR/PKR (1 Euro equals 329.48 Pakistani Rupees)
- GBP to PKR – GBP/PKR (1 British Pound equals 385.45 Pakistani Rupees)
- CAD to PKR – CAD/PKR (1 Canadian Dollar equals 224.82 Pakistani Rupees)
- AUD to PKR – AUD/PKR (1 Australian Dollar equals 196.15 Pakistani Rupees)
- AED to PKR – AED/PKR (1 UAE Dirham equals 83.57 Pakistani Rupees)
- SAR to PKR – SAR/PKR (1 Saudi Riyal equals 81.83 Pakistani Rupees)
- CNY to PKR – CNY/PKR (1 Chinese Yuan equals 42.01 Pakistani Rupees)
- TRY to PKR- TRY/PKR (1 Turkish Lira equals 11.44 Pakistani Rupees)
Interbank Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
Exchange Rate (In PKR)
It’s worth noting that like elsewhere around the Pakistan, exchange rates are not fixed in Pakistan as well and they can fluctuate everyday due to a variety of factors including market forces, interest rates, inflation, political & economic stability, and speculation.