Interbank Exchange Rates in Pakistan
The Interbank Closing Exchange Rate in Pakistan has been issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for November 01, 2023.
Interbank Dollar Rate Today in Pakistan – 01 November 2023
At the Closing of the Trading Session in the Interbank Market on November 01, 2023, the US Dollar (USD) settled at 282.64 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR), appreciating by 0.41 percent.
PKR falls 0.41% against $ today, closing at PKR 282.65
— Arif Habib Limited (@ArifHabibLtd) November 1, 2023
Euro (EUR) stood at Rs 298.07, the British Pound (GBP) at Rs 343.00, the Canadian Dollar (CAD) at Rs 203.50, the Australian Dollar (AUD) at Rs 179.00, the UAE Dirham (AED) at Rs 76.95, the Saudi Riyal (SAR) at Rs 75.34, the Chinese Yuan (CNY) at Rs 38.61, and the Turkish Lira (TRY) at Rs 9.97.
Exchange Rates against Pakistani Rupees Today
- USD to PKR – USD/PKR (1 US Dollar equals 282.64 Pakistani Rupees)
- EUR to PKR – EUR/PKR (1 Euro equals 298.07 Pakistani Rupees)
- GBP to PKR – GBP/PKR (1 British Pound equals 343.00 Pakistani Rupees)
- CAD to PKR – CAD/PKR (1 Canadian Dollar equals 203.50 Pakistani Rupees)
- AUD to PKR – AUD/PKR (1 Australian Dollar equals 179.00 Pakistani Rupees)
- AED to PKR – AED/PKR (1 UAE Dirham equals 76.95 Pakistani Rupees)
- SAR to PKR – SAR/PKR (1 Saudi Riyal equals 75.34 Pakistani Rupees)
- CNY to PKR – CNY/PKR (1 Chinese Yuan equals 38.61 Pakistani Rupees)
- TRY to PKR- TRY/PKR (1 Turkish Lira equals 9.97 Pakistani Rupees)
Interbank Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
Exchange Rate (In PKR)
It’s worth noting that like elsewhere around the Pakistan, exchange rates are not fixed in Pakistan as well and they can fluctuate everyday due to a variety of factors including market forces, interest rates, inflation, political & economic stability, and speculation.