The Interbank Closing Exchange Rate in Pakistan has been issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for August 03, 2023.
At the Closing of the Trading Session in the Interbank Market on Thursday, the US Dollar (USD) settled at 287.20 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR), depreciating by 0.76 percent.
— SBP (@StateBank_Pak) August 3, 2023
Euro (EUR) stood at Rs 313.53, the British Pound (GBP) at Rs 364.53, the Canadian Dollar (CAD) at Rs 214.82, the Australian Dollar (AUD) at Rs 187.42, the UAE Dirham (AED) at Rs 78.19, the Saudi Riyal (SAR) at Rs 76.55, the Chinese Yuan (CNY) at Rs 39.94, and the Turkish Lira (TRY) at Rs 10.64.
Exchange Rates against Pakistani Rupees Today
- USD to PKR – USD/PKR (1 US Dollar equals 287.20 Pakistani Rupees)
- EUR to PKR – EUR/PKR (1 Euro equals 313.53 Pakistani Rupees)
- GBP to PKR – GBP/PKR (1 British Pound equals 364.53 Pakistani Rupees)
- CAD to PKR – CAD/PKR (1 Canadian Dollar equals 214.82 Pakistani Rupees)
- AUD to PKR – AUD/PKR (1 Australian Dollar equals 187.42 Pakistani Rupees)
- AED to PKR – AED/PKR (1 UAE Dirham equals 78.19 Pakistani Rupees)
- SAR to PKR – SAR/PKR (1 Saudi Riyal equals 76.55 Pakistani Rupees)
- CNY to PKR – CNY/PKR (1 Chinese Yuan equals 39.94 Pakistani Rupees)
- TRY to PKR- TRY/PKR (1 Turkish Lira equals 10.64 Pakistani Rupees)
Interbank Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
Exchange Rate (In PKR)
It’s worth noting that like elsewhere around the Pakistan, exchange rates are not fixed in Pakistan as well and they can fluctuate everyday due to a variety of factors including market forces, interest rates, inflation, political & economic stability, and speculation.