ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that India will not succeed in its sordid designs to push Pakistan into the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) blacklist.
Talking to the media representatives in Islamabad on Friday, Qureshi said that out of 27 actionable points, Pakistan has shown 100 percent progress on 21 whereas the progress has also been made to meet the remaining six points.
The foreign minister asked the FATF forum to positively respond to the significant progress made by Pakistan to comply with its action plan.
The minister said that the world also recognizes the steps taken by the present government including legislative and administrative measures to check terror financing and money laundering.
Responding to a question, he said that Pakistan has never accepted New Delhi’s illegal and unilateral actions of August 5 last year in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK).
The foreign minister said that Pakistan is concerned over the efforts being made by India to change the demographic structure of the occupied territory.
To another question, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that our enemies want to stoke unrest in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Qureshi said that any decision regarding the future of the Gilgit-Baltistan territory will be taken with broad national consensus.