In Islamabad, the action has been taken against illegal schemes in Zone-III, Bani Gala as the Site Offices have been sealed and work has been stopped by the Enforcement Directorate.
As per the provisions of ICT Zoning Regulation 1992 and amendment made in 2014 in the subject Regulation, planning and development of housing scheme is not permissible in Zone-II of Islamabad.
The landscape/ land form, anywhere in Islamabad can’t be changed without permission as per the provisions of Islamabad preservation of Landscape Act 1966 & Islamabad preservation of Landscape Rules 1967.
The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has however issued challans for such schemes in Islamabad and the detail of the same is with the Environment Directorate CDA and Magistrate CDA.
Following are the names of such housing schemes:
- Ali Town
- Green Meadwon (North Ridge) Housing Scheme.
- Al-Rayan Society.
- Land Sub-Division, Sponsored by Mr. Raja Fakhar, on the South of Korang River near Bani Gala Bridge.
- Riverside Enclave, Korang Road, Bani Gala
- Mepel Homes, Pepsi Road, Bani Gala.
- Sukoon Villas, Bani Gala
- Lake View Lanes, Main Korang Road, Bani Gala.
- Major Makhdoom Society
- Green Hills.
- Arcadia City.
- Aryan Enclave, Main Korang Road, Bani Gala.
- Khyber City, Haider Street, Bani Gala.
- Pakistan Colony, Korang Road, Bani Gala.
- Silver Oaks Villas, Bani Gala.
Note: The above information was shared with the National Assembly by the Minister for Interior Rana Sana Ullah Khan on May 04, 2023.