Finally, the much-awaited Hyundai Elantra has launched in Pakistan. As promised, we have brought you all the Hyundai Elantra official features and specs. It looks like Hyundai is all set to raise the bars in the market with a stylish and powerful sedan.
Let’s take a look at the details:
Hyundai Elantra Official Features
The new Hyundai Elantra comes with a Euro II 2.0L MPI NA engine. It is important to mention that it is the same engine technology used in Hyundai Tucson.
6-speed automatic transmission with Eco, Smart, Normal, and Sport drive modes. If we talk about the brakes, the car is powered by ABS brakes on four wheels. The front suspension is McPherson strut while the rear is Torrison beam axle.
- Here’s a list of all the interior features of the Hyundai Elantra.
- Steering wheel audio controls + voice command.
- Leather steering wheel.
- Central Locking with speed sensing door lock.
- Smart trunk lid opener.
- Remote fuel lid opener.
- Keyless Entry. Push-button start with immobilizer.
- Hi-Fabric seating surfaces and the same material for the door panels.
- Sunroof, sun visor with vanity lights
- Manual Day & Night rearview mirror [nonauto]
- 60:40 split rear seats with armrest & cup holders.
- 8-way power driver seat with lumbar support.
- 4.2” TFT display in an instrumental panel with Optitron meter+ Digital speedometer[ this is similar to what you have in Tucson ]
- 7” touch screen infotainment system with USB, AUX. [ Smartphone apple car paly + android auto capability need confirmation ]
- 6 speakers
- Wireless charger.
- Dual-zone climate control with rear AC vents.
- Homecoming & leaving headlight delay On & off.
- Sunglasses holder, center console, dome & map lights.
- Power side view windows.
- Rain sensing wipers with auto defogger.
- Cruise control
The new classy sedan from Hyundai comes with several intelligent safety features for the driver as well as the passengers. Here’s a list of the safety features loaded in the car:
- Electronic stability control
- 2 front airbags will be standard
- Traction control
- Hill-start assist,
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution / EBD
- Backup camera with dynamic guidelines.
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchors.
The company has added the price tag of 4,049,000 rupees on Hyundai Elantra. Lets see how the market responds to this price bracket for a car of previous generation.