No matter which cellular network you use, everyone knows when it comes to seamless connectivity and reliability, Jazz is the only network provider that comes to mind. Jazz enjoys the spot as the number one digital communications service provider in Pakistan and rightfully so. Millions of customers enjoy Jazz call packages every hour of the day. Not only this, the company has taken every opportunity to digitize the lives of their customers as much as they can. From the best telecommunications services including voice and data packages to financial solutions like the mobile wallet and Jazz Cash that stream line money management. Among the long list of services Jazz has to offer to it’s customers, they go the extra mile to provide even the simplest facilities like being able share balance with a fellow Jazz user. This aim of this article is to give you a step by step guide on how to share Jazz balance with a fellow Jazz user. Let’s get right to it.
Sharing Balance with Jazz
It is important to note that sharing credit is only applicable if both parties are users of Jazz. Here’s how to do
- Make sure you and the party you are sending the credit to has an active prepaid Jazz SIM.
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Insert the number and the amount you want to share in the given format: *100*Jazz Number*Amount in Rupees# For Example: *100*03055696556*300#
- After you have inserted the number that you want to send the credit to, along with the amount in rupees, you will see a message box on your screen to confirm Jazz share.
- Type 1 to confirm and proceed.
Things to Remember
- Please note that you will be charged Rs. 4.77 + tax/transaction for utilizing this service.
- The limit to share Jazz balance from one number to another is Rs. 500 per transaction.
- You can only share a maximum of Rs. 500 and a minimum of Rs. 15 in a day.
- All prices are exclusive of tax and Jazz can change the codes at any given time.