Daraz.pk is one of the largest online shopping stores in Pakistan. Over the past few years, a huge number of buyers and sellers have opted for Daraz.pk as their go-to online store. However, not all customers are happy customers. Some users often face problems with the products they buy. While frequent Daraz users may already know how to return products on Daraz, there is still a large number of online shoppers looking to find an accurate method of returning products. If you are also one of those, you have got nothing to worry about as we have got you covered with the step-by-step guide. Let’s get started!
How To Return Products On Daraz.pk
To successfully return your faulty products, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Daraz Account, select My Orders.
Select the order you wish to return and click on the Manage Order button.
- Click on Return Items.
- Fill in the Return Form. The available return options (pickup/drop-off) will be displayed in this form.
- Pack your Daraz parcel securely, with the product in the original and undamaged manufacturer’s packaging as delivered to you, and secure the Return Label on top of the return package.
- Head to your nearest drop-off point or wait for collection by our pick-up service.
- Make sure you have printed and pasted your Return Label on your parcel at the time of dropping it off at TCS Centers.
- You can get to your order return label as soon as you have filled the Online Return Form and logged your return request.
Using the above-listed steps, you can easily return your products to Daraz.pk and claim your refund.
Please note that Daraz.pk is an online store where sellers from across the country sell their products and Daraz acts as a bridge between them and the customers.
To find out more tips and guides, keep visiting as we bring more helpful information to the desk.