By Matthias Samuel
Online marketplaces have made it pretty easy for the masses to shop almost everything without suffering any inconvenience. Though the quality of products available there, sometimes, might not be at par, and it can be quite difficult to find a good online shopping store with authenticated products. However, yet their existence isn’t short of a blessing for those who are reluctant to roam around various markets and consume their time and energies for hectic shopping experiences. The problem remains with most of the people that they don’t have an idea as how to order stuff from online shopping stores.
Following are some of the good sites (marketplaces) to order stuff online;
On top of the list is daraz.pk, it is one of the best online shopping sites in Pakistan that is offering a lot of goods and products ranges from electronics, electrical, mobile & computing, books to beauty and much more.
The second one is the fastest growing electronics E-Commerce store online, Telemart. This store competes with a lot of famous ones, it offers a variety of things.
It is an online shopping portal of TCS. It first used to do business as TCS Connect. Yayvo.com can almost get everything at your own described destination.
Following is a step by step procedure of how to order products from online shopping stores;
- The payment options are pretty much same on every other online shopping store.
- Search for the product you want to order.
- Select the quantity of product.
- Then click on the buy-now option.
- Then the procedure is pretty simple, you just have to follow the instructions of the website.
- The site asks you for general information like, name, address, phone number.
- The order is delivered at your door-steps according to the policies of the site.
- The order is usually delivered in 3 to 4 working days.
Matthias Samuel is a student of history in Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) Islamabad, and occasionally writes blogs and articles.