Try out Crispy Chicken Pakoras Recipe this Ramadan
Chicken Pakoras are known as a traditional treat for Pakistanis for Iftar in the month of Ramadan and the amazing thing about this crispy snack is that it is everyone’s favourite. As the month of Ramadan is on the go with its blissful evenings with family and some rich cuisine on the table, so we thought of an idea about sharing the recipe of crispy chicken pakoras with green chutney. So follow the steps and enjoy the new addition to Iftar menu!
So here is all you need to know about Crispy Chicken Pakoras Recipe
Ingredients for crispy Chicken Pakoras
- Chicken boneless 400 g
- Salt as per taste
- Gram flour (Besan) 6 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Crushed ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Hot Spices (Garam Masala) Powder ½ tsp
- Onion (Chopped) Half
- Coriander (Chopped) 5 g
- Green Coriander (Chopped) 5 g
- Green Chili (Chopped) 1 piece
- Cold Water as needed
- Cooking Oil as needed
Chicken Pakora Recipe
- In a pot, add chicken, salt, gram flour, green chili, red chili powder, red chili crushed, coriander powder, cumin, hot spices, onion, green coriander, green chili, water and mix it well.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now heat up oil and fry until golden brown.
For Green Chutney
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- ½ bunch mint leaves make sure to remove the stems
- 2 – 4 green chilies
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds roasted and ground
- ½ teaspoon vinegar
- Water as needed
- Place the coriander and mint leaves in the blender, making sure to remove the tough stems of the mint. Add the chilies, salt, lemon juice, cumin seeds, and vinegar.
- Blend till a smooth paste is formed, adding water as required. Taste and adjust seasonings as required.
- Add water by small parts otherwise it will turn watery.
- Place the green chutney in a clean glass bottle / jar. It will keep in the fridge for around 1 – 2 weeks. Just make sure to use a fresh spoon when using it.
Enjoy crispy chicken pakoras with green chutney at Iftar with your family!