Among all largest mobile networks in Pakistan, Jazz is known as one of the best to serve customers as per their requirement. Jazz’s acquisition of Warid has made it the biggest mobile network operator in Pakistan as it serves more than 60 million customers. Jazz has always prioritized to offer such packages that can actually go with the convenience of users. Whether it is all about staying connected to your loved ones or that of fulfilling your official responsibilities via calls, Jazz is absolutely the number one network. If you’re a jazz sim user and want to know how to load Jazz card, here we have got a complete guide for all of you. Check out these details below!
How To Load Jazz Card?
Are you a Jazz user and out of credit? Here we have got two different methods to load jazz card!
Check out the first method of how to load Jazz card on your mobile phone. Find the details below:
Go to your mobile phone dialler.
- Dial *123* followed by 14 digit number on the scratch card and then #.
- Finally, press SEND the numeric combination to recharge balance in your jazz sim.
- Jazz sim users can check their mobile credit by dialling *111#.
Here is another easy method of loading Jazz card on your mobile phone. The users with smartphones can also download the Jazz World application to recharge their mobile credit. You can download the app from the Play Store. Find the details below:
- Once the application is downloaded, run the app.
- Enter your mobile number and other details that are asked from you.
- Now you will see different options on the app home screen.
- On the home screen, you will see the “tap to recharge” Tap on it.
- After that, tap on “pay with scratch card”.
- Finally, enter the 14 digit scratch card number and tap on recharge to load Jazz card.
Apart from using the scratch card, you can also use JazzCash, Easypaisa, or Careem mobile app, to top-up your mobile credit.
All you need to do is just download the relevant application and follow the simple steps. It will be saving you from any hassle while making the process easy.
If you are facing any issue with loading your Jazz card then you can call Jazz helpline. Just dial 111 on your mobile and talk to the customer care operator regarding your issue.
Do share your valuable feedback with us as we will be looking forward to adding up to this information while making it a worthwhile read.