We all know that Zong charges taxes on calls, SMS, and internet bundles, which customers pay. Therefore, you will need a Zong Tax certificate and your annual tax statement data. You can submit this withheld income tax certificate to the FBR and your income tax return to demonstrate your actual spending throughout the year. How to get a Zong Tax Certificate is mentioned below:
Therefore, this article will describe how Zong prepaid and postpaid customers can get tax reduction certificates for their SIMs. Through the official Zong E-Care app, you can access this document. With the aid of this certificate, you can quickly compute the total withholding tax deduction for the entire year.
The tax document is available for download from Zong 4G in several ways. Each one will be covered in great detail. Before going any further, let’s look at a Zong Tax Certificate.
Zong Tax Deduction Certificate
A verification document that shows how much you spent in taxes (for GSM/MBB/Internet SIMs) over a year. This certificate is activated whenever a consumer requests or demands, regardless of whether the subscription is Postpaid or Prepaid.
Sales tax and advance tax are charges that each Zong customer must make. As a result, Zong makes the tax certificate of advance tax available to customers at the end of the fiscal year (1 July “20X” to”30 June “20X”). “customers can now request it via the company sources or download it.
Simply put, it proves that the appropriate taxes have been paid while replenishing your phone’s phonphone’stery. This tax must be paid when you activate a plan or top off your account. Let’s look at the process for obtaining the certificate, however.
How To Get Zong Tax Certificate?
Obtaining a Zong tax certificate in Pakistan and proof of annual tax payment is now quick and easy. Customers on prepaid or postpaid plans are not required to go to a Zong franchise or customer care location. While they are at home, they can obtain a free tax PDF certificate.
Let a look at the many options for obtaining the necessary document:
• Through E-Care Zong certificate
• Access to My Zong App
• Official Zong Email
Online Zong tax certificate ordering is available here. The first place to verify and download your Zong Tax Certificate is from the Zong E-Care official website. This is a design for a web portal that displays essential documents. Users of the service might be either postpaid or prepaid.
Here are the steps to take:
- Go to https://ecare.zong.com.pk/
- In the second box, type in your Zong SIM cellphone number.
- In the third box, type in the verification characters.
- Then, to access your account, click the “Log”n” op” ion.
- You’ll receive a verification code on your phone, which you’ll input on the next page.
- Now that you have the portal area select “USA”e History” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Month/Date/Year from the drop-down menu to obtain the Zong Tax Certificate.
- You can print it off and use it anytime you need it.
This is a clear and simple procedure for downloading the certificate from the e-care website.
Through Zong App
Using the “My “ong App,” yo” can get the Zong Income Tax Certificate for nothing. The certificate will be in PDF format so that you may print it.
To get your Zong certificate as quickly as possible, follow these procedures.
- Next, go to the Google Play Store and download “My “ong App.”
- Oll down to the Tax Certificate Icon on the home page.
- Go to the third line and click on “Tax” Certificate.”
- Yo,”’ You’ll redirected to a page with basic options.
- For certificate duration, put “Sta”t Date” an” “End” Date.”
- Ne”t, press the “Dow” load Tax Certificate” bu” ton and wait a few moments.
- Your tax statement or certificate will begin to download.
Zong Tax Certificate Via Email
You must email Zong support if the above methods do not help you. If you cannot obtain the certificate from the care website or app, use this option even if it is unreliable.
The recommended method is downloading the certificate through Zong E-Care or Zong My App. However, you can email Zong at their business address to request a tax statement from the government.