It happens many times in routine that we get stuck somewhere in a situation when we even run out of credit to get in touch with friends and family. Although such a scenario makes one have a wave of concern running from head to toe. However, gone are the days when mobile phone companies didn’t use to offer the facility of getting a loan balance. Luckily, if you run out of credit at any time of the day no matter wherever you are, the solution is simple to follow the steps and get a loan balance. Have you been looking forward to knowing how to get loan balance for different connections? Here we have got all the details for Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Zong, and Warid!
How To Get Loan Balance from Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Zong, and Warid?
Make your life easier by subscribing to a loan balance when you run out of credit at any time. Check out the stepwise details for each of the connections below!
Here is How to Get Loan Balance for Telenor
Follow these easy steps and get connected instantly!
- Dial *0#
- Receive up to Rs 15 loan. It can be used by prepaid customers for all services except for the transfer of balance. Service is available for both Djuice and Talkshawk customers.
- You can apply for a loan if you have already taken it once and not recharged again.
Mobilink Advance Balance
Check out these details to follow for Mobilink!
- Dial *112#
- Mobilink Prepaid customers can apply for Rs 15 advance balance.
- When you recharge your phone next Rs 17.99 will be cut from your recharge.
Zong Advance Balance
To acquire a loan advance balance from Zong, all you need to do is:
- Send a blank message to 911 or write “Rescue” in the message and send it to 911.
- Within seconds you will receive the advance balance. You can receive Rs 20 advance balance through Zong.
Ufone Advance Balance
Get Ufone advance balance by following these steps!
- Prepaid Customers can dial *456# for advance balance.
- Ufone gives a loan balance of Rs 20 to its customers.
- Rs4.40 plus the tax will be deducted once the Ufone customers recharge/
- Ufone Postpaid customers can also apply for advanced balance by dialling Dial *229#
Warid Advance Balance
For Warid, follow these steps and get a loan balance!
- Dial *112# or send “AB” to 7676
- Warid allows its customers to get an advance loan of Rs 15. For additional loans first Warid customers have to recharge. Subscription charges are Rs 3.5 apart from the tax.
- Warid customers can also avail Super Loan of Rs 30 but its subscription charges are Rs 7 inclusive of the tax.
Want to add something to this write-up? Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us!