The Islamabad Police has establishment Police Facilitation Centre (Police Khidmat Markaz) in various areas of the Federal Capital to facilitate the general public.
Addresses of Police Facilitation Centre in Islamabad;
- Police Khidmat Markaz F-6/1
- Police Khidmat Markaz H-11
- Police Khidmat Markaz, Banigala
- Police Khidmat Markaz, Khanna
- Police Khidmat Markaz, G-14 0303-5178281
- Police Khidmat Counter, PIMS
- Police Khidmat Counter, Poly Clinic
Services Offered in Police Facilitation Centres;
- Character Certificate
- General Police Verification
- Tenant Registration
- Missing/Lost Report
- Foreigner Registration
- Volunteer Registration
- Servant Registration
- Copy of FIR
- Vehicle Verification
The following is the procedure of receiving a Copy of a First Information Report (FIR) from the Police Facilitation Centre (Police Khidmat Markaz) in Islamabad;
- The applicant himself/herself or his/her blood relation must be present while receiving the Copy of the FIR.
- The applicant must possess his/her original National Identity Card (CNIC) while visiting the Centre.
- The applicant must know the FIR Number and the Date, it was lodged on.
- Get your details registered at the concerned counter and receive the copy
— Islamabad Police (@ICT_Police) August 19, 2023