The Police Character Certificate is required for travelling abroad, jobs in different organizations abroad, and immigration etc.
In order to avail the Character Certificate, the applicant requires to visit the nearby Police Khidmat Markaz along with original CNIC and Passport.
In the absence of the residential address on his/her CNIC, the applicant will require to provide the rent agreement as a proof.
Procedure and documents required:
- The applicant must bring his/her original CNIC and Passport.
- In case, the address in Islamabad not mentioned on applicant’s CNCI, he/she must bring residential proof i.e Rent Agreement or Affidavit by the owner.
- If the applicant is in abroad, he/she will have to authorize his/her close relative on a specified authority letter duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. The applicant can download a specimen of authority letter from Official Website of Islamabad Police.
- In addition to authority letter, print of exit stamp, copy of CNIC, copy of Passport, and a photograph of the applicant in abroad is also required for issuance of Character Certificate.
- Timings: 24/7
- For further information, Call 051-9201522