Apply for Ehsaas Kafalat Program
Are you dealing with serious financial issues? Are you in a desperate need for financial assistance? Are you downtrodden and indeed a part of vulnerable segments of the society? And more precisely, are you looking for financial help from the government in the form of cash?
In the following, we will highlight some of the social welfare initiatives taken by the government in recent years under the umbrella of Ehsaas, in particular Ehsaas Kafalat Program, for needy people.
Initiatives launched Ehsaas Program:
Ehsaas Rashan Program
- Under the program, 30% monthly subsidy is provided to 2 million family households earning below Rs 50,000 on flour, pulses, and oil/ghee.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program
- Under the program, 8 million low-income households receive a six-month stipend of Rs 14,000.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program
- Under the program, 200,000 scholarships are awarded to students belonging to low-income households with 50% quote for girls.
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program
- Under the program, free education is ensured to eligible families.
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- Under the program, 10 million children of deserving families from Prep Class to Intermediate receive stipend.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
- Under the program, the provision of special for pregnant & breastfeeding women and children below 2 years of age is ensured in addition to quarterly stipends and several other facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Kafalat program:
- Valid CNIC
- Monthly income below the eligibility threshold
- Must be below the poverty line
- Should not be a pensioner or government employee
How to apply for Ehsaas Kafalat Program?
- Send an SMS to 8171 with their CNIC number to check the eligibility
- Visit the nearest NADRA Ehsaas Registration Center to apply for the program
- Or visit the Ehsaas Portal
Tags: Apply for Ehsaas Kafalat Program