Qaumi Sehat Card is a health insurance initiative aimed at to provide free health facilities to the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Gilgit-Baltistan, and Sindh’s Tharparkar District.
Under the Qaumi Sehat Card program, eligible families are provided with a health card that covers medical treatment and hospitalization costs up to Rs 720,000 per year.
The program is designed to cover the most vulnerable segments of society including those living below the poverty line, and aims to provide them with access to quality healthcare services.
The Qaumi Sehat Card program is implemented in partnership with the State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan which serves as the insurance provider for the program.
To be eligible for the Qaumi Sehat Card, households must be residents of the above-mentioned regions wherein the program has been launched.
Overall, the Qaumi Sehat Card program is a significant step towards improving access to healthcare for underprivileged families in Pakistan, and has the potential to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of millions of people in the country.
Diseases treated freely under the Program;
- Heart Diseases
- Diabetes mellitus complications
- Burns and accidents
- Fractures / Injuries
- Chronic Diseases necessitating admissions including tuberculosis, Hepatitis B+C, Chronic liver disease, HIV and Rheumatology
- Organ failure management
- Cancer management including chemotherapy, radiotherapy & surgery.
- Neuro-surgical procedures
- All medical illnesses
- All surgical illnesses
- Maternity services including normal delivery and C-section.
The following is the complete list of Empaneled Hospitals;
How To Use Qaumi Sehat Card
- Check your Eligibility
- SMS your National Identity Card (NIC) number to 8500 to check your eligibility in the program.
Get your Qaumi Sehat Card
- In case you have been declared eligible, you can receive your Qaumi Sehat Card from the card distribution center developed in your district.
Gather Information and Documents required
- Determine the empaneled hospitals for Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP).
- Take the following documents when you visit the Empaneled Government/ Private hospital;
- Qaumi Sehat Card
- Original CNIC
- B-Form (In case of child treatment)
Use your Qaumi Sehat Card to get treatment
After reaching the empaneled hospital you may approach the dedicated SSP representative counter for further assistance.
The SSP staff shall verify your Qaumi Sehat Card, and will guide you to the relevant hospital department for the treatment.
Get the treatment free of cost
The cost of treatment after the patient has been admitted in the hospital shall be charged from the Qaumi Sehat Card.
Call us at: 0800-09009, for your feedback. You will also receive a call from the SSP staff to take your feedback for the experience and treatment received.
You can also send us your feedback/complaints through our website feedback form.
یہ ہے اسلامی فلاحی ریاست کا خواب جو عمران خان نے شرمندہ تعبیر کیا۔ صحت کارڈ سے مستفید ہونے والوں میں پچھلے ایک مہینے کے اندر ایک لاکھ 13 ہزار لوگ مستفید۔ pic.twitter.com/jHvHjpiWl3
— Kamran Bangash 🇵🇰 (@kamrankbangash) February 14, 2023