Meezan Bank is one of the fastest-growing banks in Pakistan. The bank is widely known for efficient consumer banking services across the country. In recent years, more and more users have shown interest in Meezan Bank. From businesses to individual consumers, Meezan Bank has opened a huge number of accounts in the past few years. While this may be valid, a lot of people are still opening accounts in the bank. While some users are aware of the debit card activation process, this article is specifically helpful for those who want to know how to activate Meezan Bank debit card online.
Let’s take a look at the simple and easy steps to activate Meezan Bank debit card online without any difficulty.
How To Activate Meezan Debit Card
If you have opened an account with Meezan Bank and just received your debit card, here are the steps you can follow to activate your card right from your home.
- Keep your ID card with you before activation
- Now, call on the phone banking helpline number (+92 21) 111-331-331 or 111-331-332.
- Follow the instructions on the call to connect to the bank representative for card activation.
- Once connected, the representative will ask to verify your personal details (Name, Mother’s Name, and any other required credentials as per the bank’s SOPs.
- After the successful verification of your Meezan Bank debit card, your card will be activated by the bank officer.
FAQs About Debit Card
How Do I Activate My Meezan Bank Debit Card?
You can activate your Meezan debit card from the comfort of your home by calling (+92 21) 111-331-331 or 111-331-332. Once on the call, follow the instructions to connect with the banking officer for card activation. He/She will verify your personal details and activate the card upon successful verification.
What Happens If I Forget to Collect My Debit Card From ATM?
Bank ATMs are programmed to capture the card if the customer forgets to take it back after the transaction. Moreover, if you forget to take cash out of the ATM machine, your transaction will be reversed after the set time limit (20 seconds).
These important instructions can help you take proper care of your debit card by following the advised procedures.