HBL is one of the largest banks in the country. The bank is widely known for its user-friendly banking services. With digital banking coming into practice in the last few years, banks have introduced online banking apps for consumers across the country. While this may be true, HBL surfaced with one of the finest digital banking apps in Pakistan. Consumer-oriented banking services have attracted more and more users towards HBL. However, many new customers of HBL often find it a confusing task to activate their HBL debit cards. If you are also looking to find out how to activate HBL debit card, we have got you covered with the complete step-by-step guide to do it.
Let’s get started!
Steps To Activate HBL Debit Card
- First, you need to generate your 5-digit activation code by sending the following SMS to 4250 using your HBL registered mobile number:
- DC(Last 4 digits of your Debit card) Example: DC5687 (Please note that the activation code is only valid for 3 days. If your code expires, you will have to follow the same instructions to generate it again.)
- Once you have your activation code, visit any HBL ATM with your HBL debit card, CNIC number, and 5 digit activation code.
- At the HBL ATM, follow these steps:
- Insert your HBL debit card into the ATM and select your preferred language (English or Urdu)
- Enter the 5 digit activation code
- Enter your date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Enter your 13-digit CNIC number
- Enter a 4-digit ATM PIN of your choice using the keypad
- Re-enter the ATM PIN for validation
Following the above-listed steps, you can easily activate your HBL debit card. If you face any technical difficulty in activating your card, you can always contact the HBL helpline number: 111-111-425. The banking officer will guide you regarding your queries about your account and debit card.