Due to its easy visa and immigration policies, Pakistanis love to visit Canada. The Country always welcomes its visitors with open arms.
The following details deal with the procedure of obtaining Canadian visa, application process, Canada visa fees, documents requirements and processing time, and everything else you need to know about the Canadian visa (for nonimmigrants).
All the affairs of the visa process is done in person by the Canada Visa Application Center Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Which means nothing is to be done online. Biometric is compulsory for all applicants, additional charges will be paid by the applicant for the biometric and visa processing by the Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC). The CVAC staff takes the phots on spot, so photos are not required but it is recommended to take the required photos along.
Requirements for a Canadian nonimmigrant visa;
- Duly signed application form of applicant.
- Original passport with at least six months validity.
- Copies of all old/expired passports.
- A photo-copy of the front page of the current passport.
- Photo-Copy of CNIC.
- Two current photos, not more than 6 month old. Applicant’s name, and date of birth must be clearly written in English on back of the photo.
- Letter of your employment, salary, position, date hired, and the approved leaves dates should be mentioned clearly.
- If you are dependent (House wife, student or child) give the evidence of husband or father’s employment.
- Children under age of 16 who are traveling alone must provide consent of both parents. If only one parent is traveling with a minor child, a letter of consent from the other parent allowing the child to travel is required.
- Copy of “B” form-NADRA- computerized (in case of traveling with children).
- Bank Statement of the last six months.
- Air ticket reservation Print out.
- Hotel Reservation (if one).
- If you have an invitation from a sponsor, then the following documents are required along with it: -Copy of Passport of the sponsor.
- Bank Statement of the sponsor of last six months.
- Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan, such as Property documents, any wealth certificates etc.