Who is Nabeel Zuberi? Describe yourself in a sentence.
– A guy who is very enthusiastic, docile, vibrant, hardworking and empathetic by nature.
When did you make the transition from modelling to acting?
– I have been modelling since 2013. It was November 2016 when I signed my first drama serial with hum network.
You have received a tremendous response for Suno Chanda. What other dramas are you currently working on?
– It was an honour to be a part of this big hit. Currently, two serials and web series are in the pipe line.
What do you enjoy doing more, acting or modelling?
– I have always been dedicated when it comes to photoshoots. Acting is not an easy job. It’s a whole different genre, an art of emotions and expressions which I would say I enjoy doing more.
What was your first project?
– It was Yakeen Ka Safar for HumTv.
One piece of advice you would give to aspiring models?
– Always work hard and keep learning. There’s no shortcut to success. Success comes with patience.
Is it challenging to be part of the modelling industry in Pakistan, in a field largely dominated by women?
– From my point of view, it’s not. There are a lot of men’s brand coming every now and then. Modelling industry will always be equal for both. It’s always the individual, how much the effort they put in.
Three movies you’ve loved since you were young?
– Godfather, Titanic and DDLJ.
If you were asked to star in a film, your ideal role would be?
– A guy ending up anguished and despondent.
Any plans to intersect with Pakistan’s film industry in any capacity?
– Pakistan’s film industry has grown in ways of cinematography. I am waiting for a good content to be offered.
What would you consider your worst habit? And best quality?
– Worst habit is I keep hitting the snooze button for about an hour. Best quality would be my willpower and self-confidence.
– Do my best so I can’t blame myself for anything.
What, in your opinion, makes you stand apart from the rest?
– I make hard decisions and stand by them. It’s optimism. I know there is much good to achieve in this world and I know what’s worth fighting for.
Favourite pastime or ongoing hobby?
– Favourite pastime is watching movies and gaming. There is no ongoing hobby but I usually take out some time for soccer.
– Success is achieving everything you have dreamt of. For me success is a very personal thing. I define success as living my true purpose and having a positive impact on the lives of others. If you want to succeed, learn the traits that will make you successful and plan on living them out every day.