Online Marriage Registration & Getting Pakistani Nikkah Nama In Urdu
The world has become a global village now. Millions of inter-country marriages are happening. Well, marriage must be registered in your own country too. Every country has its own process for this. In this article, we will specifically talk about two things.
How to register your marriage online in Pakistan?
It’s not an easy task for abroad Pakistanis to get Urdu nikkah nama. First, they have to visit Pakistan, only for this purpose. After that, they have to go through the complete registration process too. As your marriage must be in the record of Union Council and NADRA. So, to save your time and money, go with “online marriage registration” option. It is an absolutely legal process.
Procedure to Register Nikkah Nama
There are many organizations, which are offering this service. Try to get it done from the well-known organization as many of such businesses are fraud too. The general process for online marriage registration is described below.
- Provide your details to the administration carefully. Information must be accurate. Otherwise, it could result in big trouble.
- At the scheduled date online nikkah takes place.
- After nikkah, it is their primary responsibility to get your nikkah registered from Pakistan and to provide your marriage certificate. Copies of Urdu nikkah nama must be included in the package.
- After completing attestation from Ministry of foreign affairs and concerned embassy, they will handover you desired documents.
Required Documents to Get Marriage Certificate From NADRA Pakistan:
- Copy of CNIC from groom
- Copy of CNIC from bride
- Copy of CNIC from father & mother of bride
- Copy of CNIC from father & mother of groom
- Copy of CNIC from Molvi (Nikkah Khawan)
- Copy of Official Manual Marriage Certificate (Nikkah Nama)
We have described the whole process of online nikkah registration. Many organizations are offering 2-3 packages for this service. You can choose your desired one. Obviously, the bride or groom has no need to physically present at the time of nikkah. But, at your end, kindly ensure that the process is completed according to sharia and legal according to country laws.