A Perfect 8 weeks Workout Routine For Females
If you are looking for a Female Toning Workout plan that will help you tone down your body, here is one of the guides that we wrote after getting inspired by Gymshark Workout Plans
Working out daily and having a perfect routine doesn’t come easy to many. If you have a personal trainer to help you customize the workout as per your body requirements that is great, but if you don’t, you know it is really difficult to keep up with the pace. However, what am I here for? Like always, I have a solution for your workout woes.
I have curated a perfect list of weekly workout regimen that will help all the women out there get the perfectly toned body they aim for.
WEEKLY WORKOUT PLAN FOR WOMEN
Let’s get down to breaking the weekly workout plan by the day which will help in Female Toning workout.
Monday – Upper Body & Core
Do the following exercises early morning. Start with 30-minute cardio and that can include any exercise or machine including elliptical, treadmill, rowing, cycling, and so on. Here is what all you need to do next:
- Chin up or assisted chin up with at least 12-5 reps in 4 sets
- Dumbbell Fly’s on a flat bench and do 12-15 reps in 4 sets
- Three rounds of seated dumbbell military press in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of straight bar bicep curl in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of Close grip bench press in 15-20 reps
- Four sets of planks with 1 min hold
- Three sets of planks with hip extension in 15 – 20 reps
- Three sets of crunches in 15-20 reps
Tuesday – Lower Body
Do the exercise early morning and start with the 30-minute cardio. The rest include:
- Three sets of walking lunges with dumbbells in 15-20 reps
- Four sets of leg extension in 15-20 reps
- Four sets of squats in 15-20 reps
- 4 sets of jump squats in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of reverse lunges in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of seated calve raises in 20-20 reps
On Wednesday, you will be doing cardio only. So, pick your own exercises or machines and get your cardio mode on.
Thursday – Upper Body
Start early morning and prep yourself with thirty minutes of cardio. The rest of the exercises include:
- Three sets of side laterals with dumbbells in 15-20 reps
- Four sets of cable pulldown in 12-15 reps
- Four sets of pushups in 15-20 reps
- Four sets of high cable pull in 20 reps
- 4 sets of dumbbell curls in 15-20 reps
Friday – Lower Body/ Core
Once again, do these exercises early morning and begin with cardio. Next up are:
- Four sets of sumo squat with dumbbells in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of lying hamstring curl machine in 15-20 reps
- Four sets of smith machine squat in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of alternating lunges with dumbbells in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of cable kickbacks in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of lying leg races in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of planks with hip extension in 15-20 reps
- Three sets of mountain climbers in 15-20 reps
On Saturday, again you do hardcore cardio only.
You take your time off, relax and let your muscles heal from all the week’s strenuous training.
This was a perfect week’s worth of workout routine for females who are looking to strengthen, train, tone, and power up their bodies.