The Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP) at the level of the federal government is being implemented by the following organizations:
- Naya Pakistan Housing & Development Authority under Cabinet Division
- Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA).
- Pakistan Housing Authority Foundation (PHAF).
The criteria for allotment of plot in forthcoming projects of Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) of apartments under Naya Pakistan Housing Program approved by the Executive Board in its first meeting held on August 9, 2019 is as under:—
- The prospective registered members of Membership DriveI (first come first serve basis) and registered members of Membership DriveII (on age wise seniority basis) who have deposited down payments and did not get refund shall be entitled to opt for the apartment projects stated above.
- (50%) registered members of DriveI (first come first serve basis) and (50%) registered members of DriveII (on age wise seniority basis) may be offered the apartments, equally.
- All those allottees shall forego the right of any further allotment against the instant membership, who opt for allotment of apartment.
- In case of no option given by the member of DriveI and DriveII for flat, their instant membership will remain intact for allotment of plot on prospective schemes of FGE Housing Authority.
- If any member wants to get plot in addition to above option, he may apply again for new membership, as every employee is entitled for one plot and one apartment as per decision of 133rd Executive Committee meeting.
It is further stated that detailed terms & conditions of the schemes/projects will be given in the brochures, which are under preparation.
Note: The above information was shared by the Minister for Housing and Works Chaudhary Tariq Bashir Cheema with the National Assembly in written replies to two separate questions raised by the lawmakers Munawara Bibi Baloch and Shaza Fatima Khawaja.