Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike is among the world’s fastest bikes with four wheels. Its horsepower is powered by Viper v-10, which allows it to become one of the fastest bikes in the world. The bike can run at a velocity of 500 hp at 5600 rpm. To produce such speed, the bike has a 10-cylinder dominant motor integrated into it. It is not only one of the fastest bikes in the world but one of the most expensive ones too. Let’s look at the dodge tomahawk and dodge tomahawk’s top speed since it’s famous for its speed.
Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike Speed
The Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike can achieve a velocity of 60 kilometres per hour or so in 2.5 seconds. Moreover, it can achieve the highest speed of 420 miles per hour. The rate above is only theoretical because no one has ever tested the speed of the dodge tomahawk. So the rate is only based on the horsepower and drive the proportion of the bike.
However, the theoretical speed ignores wind resistance and drag and going level of resistance. Moreover, some professionals also speculated that Dodge Tomahawk V10 does not have a streamlined pattern,, so it may cause acceleration problems. They also forecasted that the rider might lift off their seat at about 200 kmph.
The bike is so heavy that it needed several tires for better handling. Dodge Tomahawk V10 has four tires with independent suspension, and each pair of tires controls the cycle and divides the bike’s overall weight. It allows the rider to ride this heavy bike more appropriately.
- Engine: 8.3 litres, v-10
- Maximum Torque: 712 nm @ 4200 rpm
- Maximum Power: 500 hp @ 5600 rpm
- Dodge Tomahawk top speed: 420 miles per hour
- 0 to 60 miles: 1.5 seconds
- Rear Brakes: Dual 508 mm 8 piston discs
- Front Brakes: Single 508 mm 8-piston discs
- Fuel Company: 3.35 us gal (12.7 l; 2.79 imp gal)
- Seat Height: 29 in (740 mm)
- Weight: 1,500 (680 kg)
- Suspension Front: Horizontal double fork
- Transimisson : 2 – speed
- Length: 102″ • Width: 27.7″ • Height: 36.9″
- Wheelbase: 76″
- Seat Height: 29″
- Weight: 1,500 lb • Weight Dist: 49F/51R
- Track: Front: 8.75″ • Rear: 10″
- Fuel: 3.25 gal
Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike Price
The Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike price is approximately USD 555,000.