Pedicure is essential for your feet. Women waste their money at salons for the pedicure. You can do pedicure at your home by following the simple steps.
- Fill foot tub with hot water. Sprinkle Epsom salts and add a squirt of bubble bath or shower gel. Soak feet for 5-10 minutes.
- Pull left foot out, dry thoroughly, and clip and file toe nails. Gently push back cuticles. Scrub heels with foot file. Apply sugar scrub to feet and massage into skin, scrubbing thoroughly. Place foot back in tub, raising all sugar scrub off skin.
- Repeat step 2 on right foot.
- Pull left foot from tub, dry thoroughly, and massage calf and foot. Do not put foot back in water.
- Repeat step 4 on right foot.
- Buff toe nails with buffing block on both feet.
- Cleanse toe nails with alcohol, polish remover.
- Apply toe separators to feet and polish toes with base coat 2-3 color coats and a top coat.
- Let polish dry thoroughly.
You are done with your pedicure. Enjoy!