Prague, Czech Republic: The Czech Pakistan Chamber of Commerce has been established to enhance bilateral trade between Pakistan and the Czech Republic.
The ceremony was held on June 8, 2020. Ambassador of Pakistan Khaled Jamali hosted the event. The event was attended by a selected group of business executives and other professionals.
During the event, the chamber presented opportunities for investment in Pakistan in IT & ITes, Housing and Construction, Automobiles, Tourism and Hospitality, Food Processing, Logistics, Textiles.
Following prominent personalities attended the event:
- Reitschlager Evžen, Association of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Crafts CZ,
- Budař Vratislav, Agent Fly s.r.o,
- Petr Talafus, Czech Chamber of Commerce,
- Diviš Karel, Managing Director & Owner at IDC-softwarehouse, s.r.o,
- Hana Valentová, CEO Heracleum s.r.o,
- Romana Křížová Owner of Business Friends and co-owner of HandyBot Czechia,
- Ali Tahir, Owner AARYAN TRADE s.r.o,
- Jakub Dytrich, Chief Financial Officer CVUT,
- Mgr Hana Kabourkova, COO Soulmates Ventures.
- Čech Hynek ,RegiBase
- Jirčík Matěj, Hady People
- Jan Zikmunda, Kerberos Invest s.r.o.