ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Center for Global & Strategic Studies (CGSS) will organize a Conference on “Discourse of Nation Building” based on the theme of “Pakistaniat” in collaboration with University of Punjab in Lahore on March 26.
The Speakers at the Conference will include;
- The Vice President CGSS Major General (retd) Hafiz Masroor Ahmed will make Opening Remarks
- The Vice Chancellor University of Punjab Professor Dr. Niaz Ahmed Akhtar
- The former Governor of Punjab Lieutenant General (retd) Khalid Maqbool will speak on “Geo Strategic Significance and Growing Economic Potential of Pakistan”
- The former Federal Minister for Information Senator Javed Jabbar will speak “Pakistaniat – an Expression of a Unique National Identity”
- The President CGSS Major General (retd) Syed Khalid Amir Jaffery will address the topic of “Cultural Linkages with India: A Myth and Reality”
- The Executive Director Zalmi Foundation Shakeel Ahmed Ramay will speak on “Emotional Intelligence and Public Diplomacy: How it Impacts the Nation”
- The Member Advisory Board CGSS and the Chairman Tehrik Jawanan Pakistan Abdullah Hameed Gul will speak on “National Building and Responsibilities of Youth”
- The President All Pakistan Business Forum Syed Maaz Mahmood will speak on “Significance of Entrepreneurship for the Youth”
The aim of the Seminar is to channelize the young generation towards the main stream of the nation building and to enable them become an active and beneficial member of the society for the prosperity of Pakistan.
It will also address the dire need to identify collective efforts for combating the current and future threats to national harmony that are major hurdles in creating a unified nation based with a sense of belonging to Pakistan.