ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The biggest family festival “Colors of Islamabad Festival” will be held at Arts & Craft Village Shakarparian adjacent to the Pak-China Friendship Center in Islamabad from April 5 to 7, 2019.
The three-day festival is being organized by Mohenjoz, Pakistan’s premier marketplace for creative industry workers, and MassComm Solutions (MCS), marketing, event management & public relations organization.
The Colors of Islamabad Festival will feature family fun activities, shopping opportunity, cultural information, cuisine and music to residents of Twin Cities.
The festival will host arts, crafts, handmade, cultural, clothing, fashion, makeup, food stalls and other fun activities to provide a wholesome recreational opportunity to the visitors.
As per the MassComm Solutions, they will offer at the festival;
- Personality assessment and intelligence test (nominal charges applied)
- Counseling for (anxiety, depression, career counseling, relationship problems and dealing with stress of everyday) (nominal charges applied)
- Hands-on handicraft activities through raw material
- Life skills quizzes
- Learning Math in a fun way
- Life skills games
- Puppetry on life skills like behavior, equality, peace, child protection etc
- Painting competition with theme on women peace and diversity
- Talk on psychology behind bullying, gender based violence and diversity and storytelling for children
- Hands on activities on handicraft (origami, decoration, card making etc)
- Certificates will be provided to the best art and craft, painting and life skills competition