The National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) and the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) have jointly launched a Portal “FBR Tax Profiling System”, allowing Pakistani Citizens to check their assets details and financial status.
Following documents or requirements are required by Pakistani Citizens to use FBR Tax Profiling System;
- 18 or above years of age
- Possession of a valid CNIC/NICOP
- Holding a Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)-registered Mobile number (for a citizen residing in Pakistan only)
- Having an email address (for a citizen residing outside Pakistan)
- Payment of Rs 500 either through NADRA E-Sahulat Franchisee or Credit/Debit Card
Following below three steps to use FBR Tax Profiling System;
- Register yourself to create a profile
- Pay Rs 500 fee to download your data
- View your profile
The Portal allows the citizens to view their profile created by correlating their data from multiple data sources of assets, expenses, and lifestyles available with the government.
The results of data integration exercise shall be made online today. Data is spread over 2 portals; NADRA and FBR website. It contains info on bank accounts, properties, travel history, utilities etc of 53 million citizens. Anyone can access their own data to check their details.
— Hammad Azhar (@Hammad_Azhar) June 21, 2019
The Profile provides the following;
-SIM card in your name
– NTN No
– Filer Status
– Total Income
– Tax Paid
– Net Wealth
– Withholding Tax
– No of
– Arms License
– Power Conctns
– PTCL Conctns
– Mobile Conctns
– Executive Services
– Travel info
It is worth noting here that when approached, Officials at a NADRA E-Sahulat Franchisee told that they have no online system to receive Rs 500 as fee for the provision of required data to the aspirants.