Charge Nurses Jobs – In Punjab, as many as 34 vacancies of Charge Nurse have been announced by the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department under the Chief Minister’s Stunting Reduction Program (CMSRP).
The vacancies have been announced for Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Chakwal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sheikhupura, Sialkot and Vehari.
The aspirant candidates require to have a diploma in nursing with the Pakistan Nursing Council (NPC) valid registration. In addition, those having six months experience in Peads ward will be preferred.
For the Post, Rs 40,000 have been announced as monthly salary.
Posts for Stabilization Centers
|Number of Vacancies
|Rs 40,000 per month
|Diploma in Nursing with PNC Valid Registration preferably six months experience in Peads ward
The last date for submitting the application is November 14, 2022.
Click Here to Download Application Form for Charge Nurses Jobs in Punjab
Terms and Conditions:
- All recruitments will be done in accordance with the Recruitment Policy 2022 approved by the government.
- Local residents of concerned district will be preferred.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- The recruitment on all vacancies will be on the basis of Temporary and Contract Policy 2004.
- The decision by the Selection Committee will be final.
- Transgenders are eligible to apply.
- Only those having domiciles of Punjab province are eligible to apply.
- Those shortlisted for the interview must bring their original educational documents, professional diplomas, original Registration Cards from PNC/PMC/PMDC, and 2 passport size photos with them.
The program aims the provision of health & nutrition services package to improve the nutritional status of women, adolescents, children, and newborns with particular focus on stunting reduction in rural and less developed urban slum areas of Punjab.