LAHORE, Pakistan: Bookme.pk has been appointed as the Pakistan Cricket Board’s (PCB) ticketing services provider for a two-year period from next week’s ODI Series against Pakistan and New Zealand.
Through this partnership, Bookme.pk will also be responsible for selling tickets for next month’s men’s and women’s series between Pakistan and England, West Indies’ December tour of Pakistan, and visits by Australia, New Zealand, and England in 2022.
The 2022 and 2023 HBL Pakistan Super Leagues (PSL) as well as men’s and women’s competitions in Pakistan Domestic Cricket 2021-22 and 2022-23 Seasons are also covered in the agreement.
Tickets for Pakistan-New Zealand ODI Series
Meanwhile, the PCB has announced that tickets for the ODIs and five-match T20I series will go on sale on Saturday from 3:30 pm.
The tickets for the ODIs range between Rs 2,000 and Rs 1,000 while ticket prices for T20Is have been fixed from Rs 3,000 to Rs 500.
Ticket Sales Process for Pakistan-New Zealand ODIs and T20Is
Tickets can be bought from the www.Bookme.pk website or Bookme’s mobile applications, M&P courier offices across Pakistan and over the phone.
The location of box office sales (match-days) in Rawalpindi and Lahore will be shared in due course.
Online Purchases can be made on the following address:
https://cricket.bookme.pk or download Bookme android/iOS app
For purchase through phone the Bookme’s helpline needs to be called at: 0313 7786 888
For both the ODIs and T20Is in the enclosures designated as Family enclosures a 10 per cent discount will be offered on purchase of three or more tickets.
Terms & Conditions for spectators:
- Only vaccinated individuals will be allowed to purchase tickets.
- NADRA-issued Vaccination Certificates must be shown at the time of purchase and when gaining access to the stadium.
- Original ID cards are mandatory.
- Individuals between the ages of 17 and 18 should be partially vaccinated to access the stadium (must carry proof of partial vaccination).
- Wearing of masks will be mandatory.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Anyone violating Bio-Secure protocols is liable to be evicted out of venue.
- All of the above terms will apply for Complementary and Hospitality Ticket holders as well.