Islamabad, Pakistan: The three-day Pakistan-Azerbaijan-Turkey “Triangular Countries Exhibition: Explore the Potential” will be held at Baku from April 11-13, 2019, reports DND News Agency from Islamabad, Pakistan.
The exhibition is an attempt to identify the prospects and potential of strengthening economic ties between Turkey, Pakistan and Azerbaijan.
The Triangular Countries Exhibition will be followed by a B2B Meeting & a Business Forum.
For the 1st time:Trilateral exhibition of the companies of AR🇦🇿,IRP🇵🇰&TR🇹🇷,business forum and B2B meetings from 11 to 13 April, 2019,at Baku,Azerbaijan.Welcome!
İlk dəfə:Aprel ayının 11-dən13-dək,AR🇦🇿,PİR🇵🇰vəTR🇹🇷şirkətlərinin üçtərəfli sərgisi, biznes forum və görüşlər. Buyurun! pic.twitter.com/uzPr8seTXT
— Ali Alizada (@Ali_F_Alizada) March 29, 2019
Its objectives include promotion of intra-regional trade & investment; branding South Asia as an investment hub and trading partner to the world; creating business links within businesses between Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Turkey to share their knowledge and expertise with each other; showcasing and exchanging culture and traditions of the participating countries; creating a common platform for businesses to showcase their product and services; and promotion of people-to-people contact through promoting regional tourism and cultural activities.
The event offers a bouquet of benefits for exhibitors such as;
- Gain overview of the markets and industries of Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Turkey.
- Participate in B2B meetings, negotiate contracts & place orders.
- Get competitive information about wide range of products and suppliers three brother countries Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Turkey.
- Meet buyers from Participating countries and generate new business contacts.
- Access to officials representing Chambers of Commerce & Industry from Turkey, Pakistan and Azerbaijan at one location.
- Launch new products and services.
- Tourism pavilions and information centers.