Azadi March & Inqilab March: “The Great Game and The Great conspiracy”
Note: Tribune Express refused to Publish This article and the author doesn’t support any political party.
By Agha Asad Haroon
The Great Game in Islamabad: The Final Episode
This is an important question in Pakistan why Opposition and treasury benches are standing together in Pakistan? Pakistan has a long history of intrigues where opposition tried to destabilized and throw sitting governments. Why this time all parliamentarians are together to stand with and protect the Parliament. Another question is this why Pakistan Army having all moral justification is trying to protect Parliament although Army historically suspend parliament and throw democracy under their boots? Question is simple—all sane stakeholders (The Army—The Government and the Opposition) know there is a big conspiracy against Pakistan and they are trying to shun off this conspiracy together.
Some of the readers might be aware of the terminology “The Great Game” but of the rest I will explain it in depth. This article is not just about the current political scenario of Pakistan but of the whole world focusing on Muslims states and this debate doesn’t revolve around preferring democracy or dictatorship but discussing the facts from the past.
If we talk about Pakistan till the Z A Bhutto regime then anyone could say that Pakistan was a secular and progressing country. If Bhutto would have survived then today we could have expected Pakistan standing in the world community with power and respect or maybe as progressive or prosperous as Turkey.
The great game actually started when Z.A Bhutto planned to form Islamic Block in the word. He knew that Muslims countries can never be prosperous without unity although every one of them is full of natural resources.
In February 1974, Mr Bhutto hosted an Islamic Summit Conference at Lahore. This was the most important assembly of the top leaders from all the thirty-eight Muslim nations, comprising one fifth of the mankind. They included King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, President Anwer Saddat of Egypt, Colonel Qaddafi of Libya, Shaikh Mujib Ur Rehman of Bangladesh, Chairman Yassar Arafat of Palestine Liberation Organization and almost every other monarch, president and prime minister of the Islamic World. At the end of the Conference, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was elected Chairman of the Organization of Islamic Conference.
The mission of OIC was to strengthen up the Muslims countries and resolve the major issues like Kashmir and Palestine. Z.A Bhutto was of a view that if OIC is successful then the participant countries will be controlling the economy of the whole world. However that with the passage of time it was proved that OIC was more like a suicidal mission for all the participants and the countries. One by one every participant was assassinated or killed.
Attaching the strings:
- On 25 March 1975, King Faisal of Saudia was shot point-blank and killed by his half-brother’s son.
- On 15 August 1975, a group of junior army officers invaded the presidential residence with tanks and killed Shaikh Mujib Ur Rehman of Bangladesh and his family.
- On 18 March 1978, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was not declared guilty of murder but was sentenced to death.
- On 6 October 1981, Sadat of Egypt was assassinated during the annual victory parade held in Cairo
- 20 October 2011, Qaddafi of Libya was executed publically.
- 11 November 2004, Yassar Arafat of Palestine is believed to be died because of polonium poisoning.
Aftermath of OIC Countries:
- Terrorism in Saudi Arabia has mainly been attributed to Islamic extremists and is somehow involved in every terror activity in the world.
- After the fall of Bhutto regime US invaded Afghanistan with the help of Pakistan and gave birth to Jihadists now know as Taliban or Al Qaida.
- An uncertain revolution demanding for the change in regime started in Libya which ended up in bloodshed and civil war.
- Another uncertain change of regime was demanded in Egypt which also ended up in bloodshed with civil war, dictatorship and violent Islamist Insurgency.
At the moment Muslim world is in highly unstable condition and there is a war going on, starting from Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Iraq and ending in Afghanistan. One could easily compare the current life style of Afghanistan with the one before the US invasion.
Now people living in Egypt curse themselves for throwing away Hosni regime and people in Iraq are also paying the price to throw away Sadam regime.
Same was the case in Libya that Libyans which used to enjoy one of the best life styles in the world are now crying in horror of blood. It should also be mentioned that during Qadaffi regime the state was taking care of every citizen, which assured to provide private house, jobs, 0% interest on loans, free funds for studying abroad, free education in Libya, etc etc. The Green Book (Muammar Gaddafi) can be consulted for more information regarding the life style of Libyans.
The Final Episode:
By getting all the facts straight from the history we can agree on a point that there is always a conspiracy behind changing the regime in any part of the world. The sudden demand of regime change in Iraq, Libya, and Egypt destabilized them and now they live on just one rule which is “Survival of the fittest”
So now what is the final episode? The final episode is all about Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri demanding a change in regime. If we think logically apart from being a supporter of any political party then we can agree on fact that Pakistan Army is of a view to end terrorism in Pakistan which was started a long ago by foreign umpires.
In 2014 we have observed that Pakistan Army has zero tolerance for extremist groups and they want to eliminate terrorism from roots. Apart from the terrorism issue every Pakistani has been radicalized and the process started in Zia regime.
At the current day Pakistan is also suffering from a political melodrama of Imran Khan demanding the resign of Prime Minister of Pakistan while Qadri demanding the system to be dissolved. Its not easy to understand that why a Canadian national is so much interested in a new system in Pakistan while he spent most of his time in Canada.
On the other hand Imran Khan is not interested to resolve any issues with the government and sticking to one point agenda of PM’s resignation and technocrat Government.
Few strange facts which went unnoticed for common public:
- The change of MQM stance after the arrest of Pakistani linked with Imran Farooq Murder case.
- Tuqeer Shah Political Secretary of Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz who was responsible for Model Town killings in Joint Investigation Report and Lahore High Court Commission has left Pakistan for Canada— country from where Tahiru Qadri has come to Pakistan. Tuqeer Shah is allegedly responsible for not conveying very important message of the then Minister for Law to Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif. It may be mentioned Mian Shahbaz was busy in oath taking ceremony of acting Chief Justices of Lahore High Court held at Governor House when Law Minister Rana Sanaullah called Tuqeer Shah and asked him to convey the message to Mian Shahbaz Sharif immediately that unruly mob had attacked police outside Tahirul Qadri residence and police were planning to charge them but situation could become grave so he (Rana Sanaullah wanted advice from CM. Why Tuqeer Shah did not convey this important message to CM is yet to be known by investigators and now he has left the country and will be announced absconder because he is also nominated in murder case of Model Town killings where 14 workers of PAT were killed by police.
- Government under pressure right after one of the biggest military operation started against extremists “Zarb e Azb”
- Imran Khan reveals that he will start dialogues with Taliban when he will come in power.
- Qadri is against the current political system and constitutional procedures.
- Qadri spreading violence when speaks in urdu while talk about peace in English?
- Both of the parties in rallies are using children and women on front to avoid the use of force by Government.
- None of the parties are willing to go back before the government steps down.
- Just like Libya, Egypt people have gathered publicly and the leaders are spreading violence, hate speech and sense of hatred for the ruling party.
- Qadri came to Pakistan for what?
- Why everything got worse when the GDP was going up and the currency value was increasing day by day?
- A lot of foreign investment was being pooled in our economic system.
- It maybe mentioned that Chinese President is due in Islamabad this month giving with the huge package of social and infra structure development. Experts believes Chinese president will also come up with financial as well as weaponry support to Pakistan Army to deal with post-Nato Withdraw from Afghanistan scenario.
- Who is arranging the money for PAT to organize such a big dharana which can be estimated more then 12 crore in last 15 days even double of it.
Government of Pakistan is not reacting over the violation by PAT and PTI just because both the parties are using children and women shield. Another thing that has to be noticed is that only few people show up in Azadi march during day but a lot of crowd can be observed at night so does it mean that Islamabad and Rawalpindi are the voice of Pakistan?
If we go to youtube and watch the revolution videos of Middle East then we will see the same thing happening in Pakistan even the slogans are the same.
The sudden demand of Naya Pakistan and craving for it is taking us nowhere except instability and our leaders should think it. Even if you take away the 38 seats PTI alleged were rigged, PMLN still maintains its majority. So government is rightly elected and IK should focus on KPK rather than interrupting the system and handicapping the state.
Tahir ul Qadri should also be treated in a proper manner otherwise he his doing is best to play over the bloodshed of innocent people and ruin the country which was bit progressing a month back. I am pretty sure that they will make their protesters engage with government to start riots.
So this is the final episode of the great game which will result in the fall of Pakistan as a whole institution and nation. I can easily predict civil war, sectarian violence coming up in Pakistan very soon. We all know that Shia & Bralvi community is standing with Qadri and thinks that they are being massacred while PMLN is backed by Wahabi school of thought. So one could easily understand the future of Pakistan in the coming days, one more thing to be mentioned is that none of the leaders are in Islamabad with their families including the key figures while they keep on asking the people of Pakistan to come in the march with families. It won’t be wrong to mention that the stakes of both parties and leaders is laid out of Pakistan and one of them enjoys dual nationality.
This is the time for Pakistani people to think what they are up to or if they are being used emotionally against their own country. We can read about the history of Libya and Egypt to understand the current political scenario of Pakistan.
Disclaimer: Dispatch News Desk may not support his opinion but sharing his opinion to indicate what youth is thinking about situation in Pakistan.