- How to get permission to visit Riaz Ul Jannah or Riyadhul Jannah
Riaz Ul Jannah/Riyadhul Jannah
Riaz Ul Jannah is an area located in the Prophet’s Mosque in Madina, Saudi Arabia. It is considered to be a very sacred and holy area by Muslims because it is believed that the Prophet Muhammad used to frequently offer prayers and supplications in this area.
The term “Riaz Ul Jannah” means “Garden of Paradise” in Arabic, and it is so named because it is believed to be a place of great spiritual reward for those who pray and seek blessings in this area. The area is also sometimes referred to as the Rawdah, which means “garden” in Arabic.
Riaz Ul Jannah is considered to be a very blessed area, and Muslims who are fortunate enough to visit the Prophet’s Mosque (Al Masjid an Nabawi) often make it a point to visit this area and offer prayers there.
It is also believed that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) himself said that the area between his house and pulpit is one of the gardens of Paradise.
حدثنا مسدد، عن يحيى، عن عبيد الله , قال: حدثني خبيب بن عبد الرحمن، عن حفص بن عاصم، عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم , قال: ما بين بيتي ومنبري روضة من رياض الجنة ومنبري على حوضي
(رواه البخاري 1196)
نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ میرے گھر اور میرے منبر کے درمیان کی زمین جنت کے باغوں میں سے ایک باغ ہے اور میرا منبر قیامت کے دن میرے حوض پر ہو گا۔
Permission to visit Riaz Ul Jannah
Earlier, the faithful enjoyed the luxury of entering Riaz Ul Jannah and used to stay there for as long as they desired.
However, now following the COVID-19 outbreak and to avoid the excessive congestion of people, the Saudi authorities have banned the entrance of visitors in Riaz Ul Jannah without taking prior permission.
Additionally, now the maximum stay time in the sacred area has been fixed at 10 minutes only.
Mobile Application Nusuk (Eatmarna Previously)
- Click on “New User” button
- Fill the Registration Form by entering the following;
- Visa Number
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number with Country Code (Pakistan)
- Email Address
- Click the following boxes
- I accept Terms and Conditions
- I read the Conditions of Immunization and Visit Kingdom
- Service is for Muslims
- Click on “Register” button
After the completion of registration process,
- Enter the following;
- Passport Number
- Click on Login button
Meanwhile, a One Time Passworde Code will be sent to the email address given while registering.
- Enter the Passcode
- Click on Verify button
In the Main Menu,
- Open the Option of “Praying in the Noble Rawdah” (separately for men or women) under the Prophet’s Mosque Services
- Select the “Main User” box and Click on “Continue” button
- Select the Date & Time Slot as per your ease and considering the crowd density
- Select the “Obligation to see the instructions”
- Click on “Issuing Permit” button