If you are looking for Amazon Prime package or price in Pakistan or Subscription charges in Pakistan or monthly charges of Amazon Prime, we have got answers to all of your queries below.
After the launch of Netflix, Amazon Prime started targeting the Pakistani market and they have got really competitive rates in terms of Subscription or monthly charges.
Why pay for Amazon Prime in Pakistan?
Since the day Netflix was born, the subscription entertainment sites around the world have faced a boom in users. One of the strongest competitors to the widely known Netflix is Amazon’s video streaming service – Amazon Prime.
So, what exactly is Amazon Prime?
As mentioned, similar to Netflix, Amazon provides users with access to a number of unique shows and shows content produced by the US, India and some other countries and is reserved for the membership users only.
The famous shows like The Man in the High Castle, This is Us, and The Grand Tour, etc. are Amazon’s exclusive productions for this platform. Similar to the competitor, Prime also offers downloads, which means you can enjoy the offline streaming experience on the go just by downloading the shows and episodes you want.
How to use Prime in Pakistan?
- If you are an internet user, it goes without telling how to use it. The website is super easy to sign-up and navigates around
- Just go to this website https://www.primevideo.com/ and click on your free trial
- You will be directed to a sign-in page, where there will also be an option to sign-up. So, do that
- Keep in mind, you won’t be required to put in your credit or debit card for the first seven days, but after that, you will have to include the payment details to subscribe and continue using
- You can also go to the ‘Settings’ tab and cancel subscription anytime you want
Amazon Prime Monthly Subscription in Pakistan
Taking a competitive advantage, Amazon Prime is available for the introductory price of $2.99 (463PKR) per month for the first six months in Pakistan. After half a year of subscription, the price will go up to $5.99 (930PKR) per month.
The introductory price is only available for the limited time, so if you want to subscribe, do it right away so you can get the offer. Another amazing thing about Amazon Prime is that it also offers free seven days trial, after which you can either cancel or continue if you want. You won’t be charged and no amount will be deducted from your card without your permission.
This was all you need to know about Amazon Prime. If you are a Netflix user, the Prime database might seem smaller to you, but the content is highly authentic, original and amazing. Also, you get subtitles in countless languages as well. You can go and sign up here now.